In typical fashion, Tressel has been nothing but frank about his early-departure policy. Says Brian Robiskie: "Just talking with coach Tressel and a lot of the other coaches, they just said that by you doing this it's not going to take away from anything." Let's hope so, because this "new approach" to the National Championship we've been hearing so much about is starting to sound a lot like last year's model. Of the 13 players who filed out the paperwork
- UPDATE (12/14)One player who almost certainly didn't submit paperwork, is backup QB Robbie Schoenhoft. Take it for what it's worth, but a headline on Buckeye Grove insinuates that Schoenhoft might be considering a change of position. Keep in mind this could be something out of less than nothing but it's worth considering the impact this could have on the continuing courtship of Terrelle Pryor.
- In spite of the hundreds and thousands of expert fans who voted USC to the top of the this fantasy dream-land ballot, one writer says, in the end, the Pac-1o blows and the Big Ten ain't so bad after all.
- One of the more impressive All-America presentations, but no Malcolm Jenkins...anywhere...
- Biggest upsets of the year. Sounds about right.
- Watching TV as I write this: is it just me, or is Total Recall a colorful cocktail of every sci-fi movie ever made?